Good Media Planning: A Balance of Creativity and Accountability
Great ideas are one thing. Ensuring your lightbulb moment can thrive multiple platforms is another.
At the next Food For Thought we’ll explore the drivers of good media planning. We’ll break down when, where and how creativity fits into the media planning and buying process. And just as importantly, who’s leading the charge?
Our panel of in-house buyers, media agencies, and creatives will share their points of view:
- How can media and creativity teams set each other up for success?
- What’s driving the media selection? Data, creative, or something else?
- How do you makes sense of the complicated media landscape to ensure a creative idea retains its potency across channels?
- When a campaign misses its mark, how can you determine if the creative didn't deliver, or the media selection was wrong? And how do you avoid the blame game?
- Do 'creative media/comm's planners' exist in the digital world?
- Are creativity and accountability mutually exclusive?
Panelists include:Jeff Herrera, Associate Director, Planning & Activation, Integer
Colleen Madden, VP of Strategy, InLine Media
Suzanne Corriell, Principal, Growth Marketing Werks
Katie Gschwend, Media Director, Conveyor Media
Craig McDowell, Associate Media Director, CP+B
Thank you to our venue sponsor!
For topics you are interested in send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for Ad Club/Ad2 Denver members.
Hosted by different Denver/Boulder agencies and companies bring your lunch and feed your brain on cutting-edge topics.
Challenge your thinking. Expand your knowledge. Join the conversation.
These Sessions can be hosted at your own agency or we can provide a space for you.
Send topics you would like to see to email@example.com
Bring your lunch fuel your brain! Seats are limited and go fast (real fast!), so reserve your spaces now.