Mile High Hype - A peek into marketing for the cannabis industry
When: April 24th 11:30am - 1:00pm
Where: GA Denver @ Industry RiNO Station, 3858 Walnut St. Denver, CO
The cannabis industry is exploding in Colorado. We know this – largely because it seems that everyone who now visits Colorado thinks we’re a bunch of stoners. Which is, of course, not true. But marketing for the industry is no walk in the park. Quite the opposite – regulations, rules and realities impact what can (and cannot) be said and done. So, we’re bringing together some industry experts to help enlighten us on how to succeed – and what to avoid – when marketing for a cannabis brand.
The industry panel discussion will cover:
- What are the biggest challenges facing the cannabis industry now?
- Why isn’t advertising cannabis as easy as buying it?
- What are the current best-of marketing initiatives out there? What’s really broken through?
- How has the positioning of cannabis evolved since it’s been legalized?
- How has the customer base changed over time?
- How can digital / social media channels play into the marketing mix?
Chris Rock, Xuma Communications
Amanda Guerrero, Recruiting Manager, Vangst
Chris Day, Senior Marketing Director, MJBiz Daily
Kate Farmer, VP of Marketing, Baker
Glenn McElfresh, Director of Business Development, Baker
Have a relevant topic to suggest? Send ideas to email@example.com
Free for Ad Club/Ad2 Denver members.
Hosted by different Denver/Boulder agencies and companies bring your lunch and feed your brain on cutting-edge topics.
Challenge your thinking. Expand your knowledge. Join the conversation.
These Sessions can be hosted at your own agency or we can provide a space for you.
Send topics you would like to see to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your lunch fuel your brain! Seats are limited and go fast (real fast!), so reserve your spaces now.